Friday, July 18, 2014

Music Picks of the Week

Check out these tunes for a great start to your weekend!


"I Wanna Get Better" - Bleachers
As you may or may not know, Jack Antonoff (aka Lena Dunham's boyfriend and guitarist in the band F.U.N.) released a solo album and it's awesome. This is my favorite track.

"Everything I Didn't Say" - 5 Seconds of Summer
Because I don't think I could last a week without posting one of their singles.

"Come Get It Bae" - Pharrell feat. Miley Cyrus (uncredited)
This is truly the song of the summer and Miley is perfect in this!

"Ain't It Fun" - Paramore
Ain't it fun, ain't it fun, baby, now you're one of us?

"She Came To Give It To You" - Usher feat. Nicki Minaj
Any song Nicki is featured in is always a great song.

"Mother & Father" - Broods
This song speaks from the heart.

"Rude" - MAGIC!
I was not a big fan of this song at first, but the hook is pretty catchy, and it makes more since after watching the music video (P.S. Men, don't let this scare you away from asking the father to marry their daughter, it's respectful).

No comments:

Post a Comment