Friday, August 15, 2014

Music Picks of the Week

Check out these tunes for a great week!

"Best Mistake" - Ariana Grande feat. Big Sean
This is the song you're going to want to listen to after a breakup! Also props to Big Sean for the most empowering verse (most likely due to his recent breakup with Glee star Naya Rivera)

"Let It Go" - James Bay
If you haven't already realized, I'm kind of obsessed with Ed Sheeran, and this upcoming artist has a similar sound and feel to him, so of course, I'm hooked.

"OctaHate" - Ryn Weaver
I don't even know where to begin...I LOVE this song!

"Work It Out" - Knox Hamilton
This catchy tune will be stuck in your head all day (and it's not at all a bad thing).

"2 On" - Tinashe feat. Schoolboy Q
I heard this song on the radio the other day, and I haven't stopped listening since. Such a throwback to Cassie's "Me & You!"

"Gimme Something Good" - Ryan Adams
The music video was just released this week, but the song has been on my MVP list for weeks!

"Black Widow" - Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora
Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't mess with Iggy or Rita.


No comments:

Post a Comment