Friday, July 11, 2014

Music Picks of The Week

Check out these tunes for a great weekend!


"Break Free" - Ariana Grande Feat. Zedd
 This girl is deemed the Mariah Carey of the new generation. Every song of hers is perfect!

"Kingfisher" - PHOX
I knew to expect greatness from PHOX, but just listen and be ready to fall in love with their ~phoxy~ sound.

"Weekend" - PRIORY
A perfect song to get you super pumped about the weekend! #TGIF

"Leave The Night On"- Sam Hunt
Every now and then I find an awesome country song that just screams summer, and this is definitely one of them.

"Movie" - Mike Stud
Tell me this isn't going to be stuck in your head for days (because it totally will be)!

"Holding onto Heaven" - Foxes
I'm just slowly falling in love with every song of hers (P.S. Check out her amazing cover of "No Scrubs" at BBC Radio 1's G in the Park).

"My Sweet Summer" - Dirty Heads
I'm so going to blast this song all summer long!

No comments:

Post a Comment