Friday, July 25, 2014

Music Picks of the Week

Check out these tunes for a great start to the weekend!


"Heartbreak Girl" - 5 Seconds of Summer
The new album is finally out! This is my favorite of all the songs I don't already own.

"Break The Fall" - Laura Welsh
She will be your new favorite girl voice since Florence Welch (no relation hence different last names)!

"Rollercoaster" - Bleachers
This song makes me want to just jump around and dance. If you like Matt and Kim's "Daylight," you'll enjoy this song!

"Lovers On The Sun" - David Guetta Feat. Sam Martin
Also just a fun summer song!

"Happy Little Pill" - Troye Sivan
I'm still trying to understand this song and how it makes me feel, but it's got a good sound and voice to it. Take a listen.

"Do I Wanna Know?" - Arctic Monkeys
On my recent excursion to Austin, TX, I learned that this song is great to blast while driving through the hill country at night. 

"Take Me To Church" - Hozier
This song is my obsession of the week. I couldn't stop listening to it (and I still can't). 

No comments:

Post a Comment