Thursday, June 5, 2014

#TBT: All For Love


If you grew up listening to Radio Disney in the early 2000s as I did, you may or may not remember the infamous song "All For Love" by Stevie Brock. Well, this song was my FAVORITE, and as I got older, I kept trying to remember the song and who it was by (because let's be honest, we all have a soft spot for our favorite childhood songs,  movies, etc). One day during my senior year of high school, I had a brain blast and found the song on Youtube, and for today's #TBT, I am providing the video for everyone to watch:


Flash forward two years later to one January day when I was watching The Ellen Degeneres Show, and she had four boys on the show who made a video about her. They are a really great group called The Cream Pies (named after their favorite pastry from their local donut shop). Ellen interviewed them and then they performed part of their song on the show. While watching, I thought "Wow! This is really creative, and I really want to hear the rest of it," so I found it on Youtube. Well lo and behold, in the video is a clip of Stevie Brock's All For Love video because he is one of the members of The Cream Pies. I was in complete shock after realizing this. So if you are also someone who was wondering what happened to this great childhood star, check out The Cream Pies's wonderful dedication to Ellen Degeneres, and follow their other videos on Youtube (Stevie is also making a comeback in the music industry, so follow his personal Twitter for more updates on that).


No comments:

Post a Comment