Friday, June 20, 2014

My Music Picks of The Week

Check out these tunes for a great start to your weekend!


"Kiss Me Kiss Me" - 5 Seconds of Summer: I just keep falling in love with each and every one of their songs!


"Afire Love" - Ed Sheeran: This is such a sad and beautiful song about Ed's grandfather.


"End of the World" - Dirty Heads: I don't know how anyone wouldn't completely fall in love with this song just from its chorus.


"Can't Help Falling in Love With You (The Voice Cover)" - Christina Grimmie: This is the most beautiful cover of this song that I've ever heard.


"We Won't Go Home" - The Colourist: A perfect upbeat song to get you pumped for anything!


"Real Girls Eat Cake" - The Janoskians: I'm not sure if I actually like this song or just find it hilarious (in the best way of course), but I think it does have a good message that eating is something that everyone finds attractive.


"Me and My Broken Heart" - Rixton: This song sounds like an upbeat version of Rihanna's "Unfaithful," but I love it, and it's always stuck in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment