Friday, May 30, 2014

My Music Picks of The Week

Check out these tunes for a great start to your weekend!


"Good Girls" - 5 Seconds of Summer: Could I be any more obsessed with this band? (The answer is no).


"Jungle" - Jamie N Commons & X Ambassadors: Really awesome and upbeat. Free on iTunes this week, so definitely go download it!


"Roots and Branches (Meant to Be Alone)" - This Wild Life: Just raw and perfect!


"Fresh Start Fever" - You Me At 6: I watched a video of them performing this song at BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend 2014 and it's been stuck in my head ever since. Also I saw them in concert and met them last year, and they are such an awesome and friendly band.


"Water Fountain" - Tune-Yards: This would sound awesome in acapella


"Parallel" - Heffron Drive: Completely obsessed! You won't be able to get this song out of your head for days.


"Rather Be" - Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne: I originally fell in love with The 1975's cover of this song, but then I heard this version and fell in love with it too. Enjoy both!



No comments:

Post a Comment