Friday, August 8, 2014

Music Picks of the Week

Check out these tunes for a great start to your weekend.

"Bang Bang" - Ariana Grande feat. Jessie J & Nicki Minaj
I will never stop listening to this song! Girl power right here!

"Back Home" - Andy Grammer
Such a fun song! I just want to blast this at the beach.

"Runaway" - sELF
She said lets dance 'til the world explodes and the fifty-foot speakers reach overload. Also awesome cat video!

"Chains" - Nick Jonas
This is the best song from a JoBro that I never knew I needed!


"Seven Nation Army" - The White Stripes
I recently revisited this song, and now I can't stop listening to it. I can't believe I forgot how great it is. Also this was apparently the boy cabin's song at sleep away camp years ago.

"One For the Money" - Escape the Fate
This isn't a song I listen to or probably ever will, but I recently took a little beach vacation with a friend last week, and this is basically one of his favorite songs. So here's a dedication to him, and this will totally get stuck in your head (#sorrynotsorry).

"Flawless (Remix)" - Beyonce feat. Nicki Minaj
I have been playing this on repeat since Sunday. Bey, PLEASE put this on iTunes so I can buy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment